Supporting Ashland High School and Ashland High School alumni.
The original Ashland Senior High School opened in 1890 with a class of three graduating students in 1891. The old Washington High School was located where Briscoe Elementary, now closed, was built in 1949. A new high school building opened on its current location November 14, 1911. There is very little of that building left today due to an ongoing modernization program. In the fall of 2012, AHS began accepting a few students that live anywhere in Oregon. AHS has one of the best cademic records in Oregon and nationally. The Alumni Association was started in 1894 and there was no graduating class in 1903 due to the 4th year being added.